Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 07:56 PM   #192 (permalink)
Spikuh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370z
Spikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahson View Post
***SPOILERS***
( Click to show/hide )
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but Shane was acting more schizophrenic than usual before his death. I'm thinking it was a symptom of being infected by the airborn or contact strain of the virus. Sure he was a nut job to begin with but something exasperated it.

The real question now lies in how contagious this thing is and what the symptoms are if you contract it. Unlike a bite it does not appear to kill you quickly and then zombify you. Its more of a gradual progression of mental illness followed by zombie-ism after death or possibly also after a long incubation period.
( Click to show/hide )
I don't really buy that it was just Shane infected nor do I buy that the disease is what pushed him to do what he did since no one else is showing ANY signs. Could be wrong though.

I blame Lori for really pushing him over the edge though.
Spikuh is offline   Reply With Quote