Thread: sixpax Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #55 (permalink)
sixpax
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z NAG 7AT
sixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemon1957 View Post
Ah, there is a great memory. I followed the Phantom II around for 18 years and retired the last ones in the Marine Corps. So then it was time for me to retire too. Bad to the bone hot rods of the sky.

You got some nice numbers with your mods there. I have practically the same set up, but my M370 will probably result in lower top end results. Not to worry, I don't plan on driving around at 7800 + rpm. I'd rather have the good numbers in the range I'm driving in.
Thanks ! The F-4 was an incredible bird. I was at Torrejon AB in Spain around 1982 when we transitioned away from the Phantom to the F-16. Besides seeing some old converted models as modern day Wild Weasel's during Desert Storm, it was the last time I got to see them en masse.

I am still on the fence with the M370, though I agree with you regarding high end. I'm just an old fart who looks fast, but drives slow.
sixpax is offline   Reply With Quote