View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 03:27 PM   #99 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keb370z View Post
But, the way I see it, a lot of people who buy the Camaro (no matter which one) aren't looking for something with a sleek, luxurious interior. The Camaro isn't really about that, am I right? No matter how much you pay for it.

In fact, I can kind of see a super sexy interior detracting from the Camaro. It just isn't that kind of car. To me at least. It's like wearing diamond earrings to the gym. Or... like Rambo running around in the jungle in a tux.

Flame on.
That's horrible reasoning. If you spent over 50 grand on ANY car, it better have a sexy interior. Very few can get away with having simple interiors and those are usually purpose built type cars like the Lotus Exige...and it does it to save weight. The Camaro has no excuse. It doesn't have a sexy interior because GM got lazy and they let the penny pinchers decide. Supposedly there will be huge changes to the C7 in the interior department, so it might trickle down to the Camaro. Not any time soon though.