View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 08:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

I had a similar situation with mine and the wrong locking lug nuts right after I bought it. One had broken off and I needed it replaced on a saturday. The service manager gave me a lot of attitude and didn't want to look at the tsb. I went around to the dealership GM who wanted to see my car after my initial mods anyway and told him to come look and why I was there, that per the TSB they had the wrong lugnuts on the car and also that upon delivery, they were only finger tight. The service guy still didn't want to look at the TSB, but after the GM gave me a loaner car, I got a very apologetic phone call from the service guy, calling me sir and telling my car was fixed and ready to go. I think he got a little talking to.