Thread: sixpax Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:45 PM   #48 (permalink)
sixpax
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z NAG 7AT
sixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of light

... I had to modify the front part of the engine cover, so figured I would paint it red as long as I was messing around with it. Needed some clearance for the braided stainless lines I will be putting in shortly for the dual oil catch cans. The engine cover was not going to seat all the way unless I made some room. Plus I figured what is the point in putting in fancy looking stuff if you can't see most of it because a piece of plastic is in the way. So I whipped out the Dremel, and slowly cut it down over the last few days. Anyway, I like how it turned out.

Here was about my last test fit. Good visibility of both the left and right intake manifold breather hosing means I should be able to sneak some SS lines in there now with now worries about the engine cover seating all the way down.

Here it is after painting and put back on...

Last edited by sixpax; 03-23-2012 at 06:07 PM.
sixpax is offline   Reply With Quote