View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 09:34 AM   #62 (permalink)
Compdoc777
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Nismo #4 MB
Compdoc777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestew1985 View Post
Just test drove the car today. For anyone that has a Z and never have actually driven the Viper, its not as easy as you would think to trade the 370z for. Of course, the Viper is ridiculously fast and looks great on the outside. The interior of the car sucks compared to the 370z and they have way less interior room. The plastic American cheap parts that make up the door panels and dash have an outdated feel to it. The manual gear shifter is so big and long (pause) that you feel like u are driving an 18 wheeler. Since the exhaust is on the side, you smell the gas fumes every time you get into the car. The road noise is horrendous and the stock exhaust is extremely loud and backfires a lot. I knew the Viper was rugged, but I do not know if I could trade in my 370z for it. If I needed to win a drag race, i would in a heartbeat. If I want the overall better car as far as comfort, looks (inside & outside), driveabilty, just in my opinion, the 370z is a better choice. Even with all that, I am still considering it BC of the 505hp V10 and it would be only a $20 more a month car payment. Still undecided at this point.

You want 505hp get spend 7k on a turbo kit that will cost you an extra 20 a month.
Compdoc777 is offline   Reply With Quote