View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #3950 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Onzedge, congrats on the Juke! In for impressions and additional pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
Good day! Sunny nice, perfect day in South Germany and the Z is out of the body shop. Newly painted hood, front and rear bumpers. Can't wait to get the first coat of polish/wax on it. The shop did a great job. Helps that I live right behind it! Great crew!

This coming Friday the new Michelin Super Sports go on with the summer wheels and the oil change. Driving season is here!
Nice! Looks good DLSTR! What size Michelins are you picking up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
nice! congrats.

hey motored my Z this am, was a great drive. had to keep it calm as i kinda had to re-familiarize myself to the car. car felt real good.

got like 5 compliments already.

after the drive i worked on my G. swapped to summer wheels set and while doing so, inspected brake lines, suspension bits, washed the last of the salt off bits using a small detailing brush and soapy water, water bottle to rinse. adjusted psi, cleaned the interior, swapped to summer floor mats, etc. was SUPER TIRED by the time i was done. completely out of car-detailing shape/routine. lol

going to motor my Z tomorrow too...
Awwwwww yeah!

You gave the Z some love today!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 03-10-2012 at 04:47 PM.