View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
Unique_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z, 180SX
Unique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
nismochiq:

Just so that you know, I posted a thread about selling/trading my 09 NISMO and getting a G37 IPL (Link). I need a back seat so that I can accommodate kid(s)/car-seat(s)/boost-seat(s). In the end, it is not really worth letting my NISMO go. I am going to pick up a sedan (at some point), keep my NISMO, and call it a day.

As far as issues with the 09 NISMOs, your dealer should cover all of the little quirks under warranty. The hatch springs, window motors acting up, oil consumption issues (if you have that, but I didn't), and hopefully the electronic steering lock (not holding my breathe though). Bate's Nissan even took care of the stuff that BMW Window Tinting jacked up when they did my windows and chopped up my stereo system install (I had to go in behind them and reinstall everything, so I basically paid them to **** my car up) UNDER WARRANTY. If your NISMO puts a smile on your face even similar to mine, you should keep it. Just wait for the Z35 (or whatever). They may actually release it with the turbo V6 that they have been working on for quite some time now. From what I understand, the 2013 NISMO will be just like the 2012.................for what it's worth
I'm glad that someone have actually came up to their senses