View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 09:31 AM   #136 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
I don't own either product from F.I. or GTM. The only thing I really see from both manufacturers here is incredible customer service and quality parts to satisfy our power hungry appetites. I do know who I will go with if I ever do go the forced induction route and which exhaust I would buy if/when I get bored of mine. I'm not the most technical when it comes to turbos's exhaust, and motors and all that ****, though I do understand a lot. I have seen, that no matter what engine it is, with headers and superchargers, boost will drop. Now if you compare one car at the same psi with another and the latter has an LTH or full exhaust, it is a damn near guarantee that the car with the exhaust will put more power down per lbs of boost than the one that is stock. If I had it my way, I would find some way to get turbo's to work with my LTH's.... though I'm sure that will not happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Quick_Z View Post
It wouldnt work just saying.... they are long tube headers not turbo manifolds.....

DAN
Here is where I call the STS Turbo Kit, to the stand.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote