View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkyky View Post
I need some help with how the air conditioner functions. I had the controller assembly replaced on my 2011 touring Z because it shorted out due to a defective rear camera mirror. The A/C is not working the same, but I want to be sure before I go back to the dealership again.

For example if it is 70 degrees outside, the temperature knob is set to 60 degrees and the two outside knobs are set to "auto" then the A/C compressor (center orange light on left knob) should come on automatically with me having to press the knob, correct?

Thanks

not sure what your dealer replaced as far as electronics, but as far as the A/C coming on automatically, the answer is yes the AC light should come on when you turn the AC knob to auto which is what it passes anyway when you turn that knob.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote