View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 04:29 PM   #46 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemon1957 View Post
This forum is a means of communicating with all members and give help to one another. If 20 people are "privately" working out bad customer service issues with a vendor and not letting others know this, then the bad service continues because the issue is kept behind closed doors. We need to let everyone know what kind of customer service to expect from our vendors and make those vendors change or loose prospective business. I too had the same type of support from Stillen where they promise to call you back and never do. Return the call myself and get the same response again. Twice I will do, but there will not be a third time and I will never buy another Stillen product either.
That's kind of my point. How is it bad customer service if it gets resolved?