Thread: Dallaz 370
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 12:15 AM   #169 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Also We just got our Camaro back from WhiteSide Customs! It sits much lower than before, looks AMAZING in person. Now, I know we're all Z car lovers here, but this thing is looking pretty good on these BC BR's and handles ten times better with those along with WhiteLine front and rear Sway Bars and upgraded Bushings. We also had them install the Hurst short throw shifter I got her (my GF) for christmas that we've been putting off cause we don't have a lift and they practically installed it for free with all the other work we had done.

This thing is sooo much fun I've got some catching up to do performance wise with the Z. I'm getting jealous! Vossen is even contacting her through the camaro5 forum saying it looks really good and that once we lowered it they would come out for a professional Photo/Video shoot of the car for their website! I'm super stoked, although I don't think these pictures I take and edit look too bad either lol.

You tell me

Last edited by Dallaz; 02-09-2013 at 01:44 AM.
Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote