Thread: Dallaz 370
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 11:51 PM   #168 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Filled up my gas tank today at $3.88/gallon. Thats the most I've paid for a full tank since I got it May of 2011. Over $70... although I'm sure some of you are paying more. I got 18.71 MPG on this last tank, not too bad for some spirited driving and 4 passes at the drag strip.

Also just installed my Evo-R Carbon Fiber Diffuser tonight. We could of had it installed in literally 10 minutes just drilling screws in the 5 pre-drilled holes that were there from the previous owner of the Diffuser but I swore you had to remove the fog light and install it back over the Diffuser..... Needless to say I couldn't have been more wrong and we put the Diffuser on just to find out when we tried to put the fog light back in it didn't fit in the diffusers cut out so we put the whole fog light assembly back together and had it back on in a matter of minutes. Reassembling the fog light was a PITA!

first of all I lost one of the four pop clips cause it flew on top of the muffler when I popped it out and couldn't reach it and it didn't fall after moving the car a little in an effort to get it to slide off the muffler. Second of all those pop clips just suck. Thirdly I had no idea that one of them (the one holding the bottom of the metal plate to the bumper) was larger than the others and put one of the smaller clips in the larger ones place and then had to take it out because it wasn't in tight and was wiggling around cause it wasn't even the right size.

All in all the fog light could have been avoided but I just thought you had to have it installed back over the diffuser, so, just learn from my mistakes. I'll post pictures of it tomorrow.

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote