View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Spikuh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370z
Spikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud of

Unless you can find someone who has tried every single combination availble, this is going to be nothing but opinion sharing and you will arive at no "best" solution.

IMO, there is no best solution if for no other reason than people have different driving habits, different shifting habits, and different expectations and opinions on what "feels good".

For what it is worth, I have the stock setup and am overall frustrated with it. My shift between 1 & 2 is just....inconsistent would be the best term. Sometimes it is fluid (albeit still notchy) and other times an outright nightmare. It seems to be a total crap shoot and I am not sure what to do about it just yet.

I may swap to a different setup in the future though, not sure which option I want to go with.
Spikuh is offline   Reply With Quote