View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
BMW will always show that Hybrid see-through car of theirs lol even if they aren't selling it so sometimes I wish Nissan would show their Z and GTR a bit more...but hey, overall, solid car company, I feel they are just riding their good name thought...waiting for something innovative
I love always loved nissans... they have a G-swag that the other imports don't have. But I totally agree with you on this statement right here. It always feels like Nissan is happy being unique in a performance aspect and superior quality for the price range, but not really excelling in features or innovation outside of the GT-R and Z.
Even with the Z, the $32000 base model generally has nothing. You get more from a 13k accent in standard features. Thank god the Z has climate control. Imagine max AC in a 32k sports car? Lol. Its the only feature on a base Z that's upscale I guess???
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote