Thread: sixpax Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #38 (permalink)
Unique_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z, 180SX
Unique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpax View Post
Not that I can hear, but I am a bad guy to ask sound opinions. I retired from the Air Force in 1994 and left most of my hearing in Desert Storm somewhere so wear two hearing aids that pick up some sounds good, and others not so good.

The only sounds I can hear anyway are ones I like. I especially like the gurgling like sound it makes on downshifts. Sounds normal unless you get on the throttle then it gets mean sounding. Drone a little bit maybe around 3,000 RPMs, but it's not bad. My wife, who hears really good, has mentioned nothing about "bad" sounds, and trust me if it droned bad or hissed bad she would let me know.
Aww i'm sorry for you my man, but you're lucky coz you have two precious ears (your son&wife)

Well if you've said that there no bad hiss and drones then it's all good Thanks for your time man, i appreciate it and you've greatly helped me