View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Nice, you made out amazing on that HKS exhaust, lucky dog

I wish I had more "dealership" photo's when I picked up my Z...I was so happy I just grabbed the keys, shook hands with the sales guy and drove off lol.

So who is actually driving this car more?
Well, no one at the moment!, lol But it seems I am in the drivers seat more often than not. My wife still drives it (she is a very good manual transmission driver) but gets annoyed at the louder exhaust and the attention it gets....

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpathfinder View Post
Poor guy...he's still in the doghouse.
It's getting better! We paid off the Lincoln this month so now I have a little extra playdough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpax View Post
Very nice ! I'm not sure why, but I am real partial to the color of your Z for some reason.
It is a love hate relationship. I love the classy look the car gets in this colour but I can attest to the high maintenance of dark paint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EventHorizoN View Post
Nice car, cool exhaust system. I'm running the same one on my ZCar. I would recommend you selling the Stillen Gen 1 Intake. I dynoed my car with and without. With I lost 10 horsepower from stock. If you keep your stock airbox + K&N you will make good power.. Gen 3 and Injen long tube intakes make around 10 hp. Just a heads up!
Not sure where you read I had Gen I intakes. I had Gen II's which had minimal gains (~8hp) but a nice throaty sound, then upgraded to the Gen III's just recently.

Thanks for all the comments guys! I am not done yet!

Mark

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote