Thread: sixpax Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 02:59 PM   #24 (permalink)
sixpax
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z NAG 7AT
sixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of light

Went to Hill's Garage in Baltimore, Maryland today for an Uprev tune. Spent about 2.5 hours there, seems like we did about 10 or so dyno runs.

I know they are kind of pricey compared to others, but I always feel you get what you pay for. Not to take anything away from other DC area tuners, but Frank Hill seems like he has dedicated his life to Nissan and Infiniti. Very passionate about what he does to the cars, and the treatment I got while I was there was top notch. So in my opinion anyway, it was worth every penny to take the car there.

I had noticed the car was sort of degrading, which is why I got the tune. After the exhaust, HFCs and CAI were installed it ran very well...but as days turned into weeks it seemed like it was losing power and not running as well.

Well, after Frank and company worked some magic...she is running like a champ now !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5MkoJx7tBw

So...very first dyno run we were at 307.1 ... not bad considering my three bolt-ons so far. After a whole bunch of more runs the best we could get was the last run of the day at 323.9. Dyno charts forthcoming if I can get my scanner to work.

Last edited by sixpax; 05-18-2012 at 05:57 PM.
sixpax is offline   Reply With Quote