View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:37 AM   #2221 (permalink)
somatic
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 GS350
somatic is a jewel in the roughsomatic is a jewel in the roughsomatic is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockhopper29 View Post
Just joined this forum and will be moving back home to Dallas area mid April (if house is finished being built). Going to purchase a new Z after closing and looking for any insight to good dealership experiences. House is a stones throw from Joe Pool lake, so probably would like to do business with a dealer who is fairly close.

I want to buy a white 370 w/sport 6MT. Did not know a model change was coming in June until I saw it on here. Any thoughts on how many more 12 models Nissan will produce? Also, if anybody has a dealer they get a referral fee from, let me know and I will drop your name. If opportunity presents itself, maybe we will drop in on a gathering.

God, it's gonna be good to be alive and be back in Texas...plus a new Z will be the icing on the cake!
Welcome!
My dads best friend owns nissans of grapevine, McKinney, and mesquite, so let me know if u need a hook up

Passport 9500i HW|Short Tail Exhaust|Evo-r CF Fangs & Fog|Blacked Out Roof|Status Elite Intake 19/22|AUTO Shift Boot DIY|GTR Button|Rear Limo Tint|S2carbonworks hood dampeners|Falken Rt-7m 20"s w/Jade Project Mu Tuner Lugs|P:JDM Oil Cap|Tow Hook|SOLD
somatic is offline   Reply With Quote