View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
370ZilverZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 BMW Z4
370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of

I am running the EVO-R fog light and I spliced the fog light to my rear parking lights so that it comes on when my parking or headlights are on. The brake wires can be spliced in to work EITHER solid non-flashing only or flashing only. There is no way it can be wired up as is to flash and then stay solid. I had a module for my motorcycle that you could flash program to do several types of flashing sequences, but this is not programable like that was. I would too prefer the warning flashes and then solid on, but it is not an option the way it comes out of the box. The aftermarket module I had for my bike would work, so you might want to search that direction.