View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:13 AM   #40 (permalink)
sceptre155
Base Member

Drives: Ford Raptor
sceptre155 is on a distinguished road

So I'm in the same boat as lots of others it seems. My first post here so please forgive me.

Currently I have a Ford Raptor I'm thinking about trading in. In the garage I have my old trusty Twin Turbo AWL/AWS Stealth.

I like HP, and I like cornering, but my days of 100+ MPH are pretty low. But I do like the 0-60 take offs. I also really like cornering.

Mustang GT 500 vs 370z Nismo

As some others have said the 370z is a bit more rare. These days you can't drive 2 miles without seeing a new body style Mustang. Which also has the question for me. Resale value down the road.... It would seem to me the 370z would hold value much better then the Mustang? I typically keep a car 1-2 years. and drive maybe 8-10k miles a year.

At this point I haven't driven either. I did just buy the GF a Maxima and we love it. It was really light years ahead of any car that ford had we tested. Camaro is out for me. Love the look, but just not interested. Challenger is nice, big *** muscle car... crappy cornering. Altho Lime green could be tempting.

Sorry if i got a bit off the original post. Not trying to hyjack the thread.
sceptre155 is offline   Reply With Quote