View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol1234 View Post
The upside is cars like the Leaf! I may be in the minority but I really want to see the next Z go electric or hybrid at the least. MPG is becoming a bigger factor for me personally in buying cars.
Hybrids are worse for the environment than gas engines. It does help get us away from oil, but in the end, we need to find an alternative fuel source. Electricity in the United States primarily comes from burning fossil fuels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelican170 View Post
Maybe prices are rising because Dubai is going broke? Lol
Or maybe Saudi Arabia is running out of oil... Supply and demand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
The biggest mistake is allowing a gasoline/oil to be traded on the open market as a commodity like a stock. Anytime investors stand to make money, and the news propagates all this "gas will be $5 a gallon" of course they make it happen by buying up the price of the commodity on the market.

Supply and demand has less effect on fuel prices than the actual market does. That should be eliminated.
I agree, to an extent.

I think you guys should take a look at this documentary with Michael Ruppert. It's called Collapse and it's available for rent on Amazon.

Amazon.com: Collapse: Michael Ruppert, Chris Smith, Kate Noble, N/A: Amazon Instant Video

I'm not saying to take everything in that film as truth, but just being aware of the things mentioned in that film is a good start. Do your own research.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!

Last edited by vividracing; 02-23-2012 at 04:21 PM.
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote