View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
uhh being that we are on an enthusiast site... you may think so..

but to most of the world the car is just a utility to get places or get things done. As is the bicycle... the train.. the airplane... etc.
, but it's a shame.

I know people who have said for months that they can't wait until we all have automated commutes.

It makes me sick personally, because I'm an enthusiast, but a lot of people are hailing this invention as a great convenience for their lifestyles.

To be fair, these are people who probably shouldn't drive in the first place. They're "bothered" by their commutes, so they talk on their cell phones, eat, do their makeup, all while driving. Automating those aholes on the road would be safer for us all.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote