View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 11:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
esfourteen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th TT
esfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to esfourteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kielbasa16 View Post
What do you think of the Stillen skirts, and how is fitment? Do you think it was a noticeable enough change to merit gong through with the mod?
Fitment is great, but they did have some quality issues, first pair I got I ended up needing a replacement for one of them. They are also quite a bit heavier than stock due to the material, some kind of heavy duty ABS plastic stuff. With that said I would still do it again and I would recommend them, I would just carefully inspect the pieces before sending them to be painted.

I think they look great and I love the way they match the shine auto rears, I get a lot of compliments on them. By itself the changes are subtle, but put a stock Z side by side and you would see the difference immediately.

Last edited by esfourteen; 02-21-2012 at 11:29 PM.
esfourteen is offline   Reply With Quote