View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
esfourteen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th TT
esfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to esfourteen
Default Powertrix coilovers installed

Finally installed my Powertrix Ultralite Coilovers (12k/10k springs). Yes I am aware my iphone camera pictures are pretty shitty but I finally found my camera charger so I should have better pictures for future installs

I got the drop pretty damn even for the first try, I need to tweak it just a bit but otherwise im pretty happy with the height.

I haven't put many miles on them yet but so far the car feels great, I have the front at basically full soft(2/15) and the rears slightly stiffer(4/15) to help with "stepping out" toe issue the 370 is notorious for over bumps. The ride is not harsh or bouncy at all, and it handles way better than stock, steering/turn in feels much more direct and the car feels more confident at higher speeds.
esfourteen is offline   Reply With Quote