View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 09:55 AM   #22 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tower74 View Post
Not that's something I don't want to hear. My car (7AT) does the same thing when everything is cold. I will get an uprev from 3rd to 4th. It will still shift from 3rd to 4th, though. It only does until everything gets warm. After that I have zero issues.
I just got a new tune today for the tranny and I can already tell the diffrence when it shifts. Now that might be another story when I drive it in the morning.
Do you get a clunking noise when you let the car down shift into 2nd? Mine doesn't do it all the time but it's the opposite. It only does it when the car is warm.
Jason(Jnaut) who installed the TT and Jack from HP Logic said there was no way to do anything to help with the shifts on a 7AT through Uprev. I knew they were incorrect.

They refused to listen to me. They were very wrong.

On top of that HP Logic charged me $380 for a 20 minute retune.

Car is at Nissan now.
W.O.W. 370Z is offline   Reply With Quote