Thread: Clutch problems
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Joe@ZSpeed
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Nissan
Joe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
You're having issues like me? I thought SB already remedy this issue by now.

I had my clutch pedal readjusted near the top as well, and it's still sticky getting in and out of 1st and 2nd gear on cold starts. I have to put it in 3rd the back to 1st to get in. While stuck, the car still crawls.

Weather hasn't been so great, so I've not had a chance to test the 1-2 shift at high RPM. Always get locked out and grind.
Read the post I just posted, There is air getting trapped up by the master. Fix this and all these issues will go away for you and Ron and I have a feeling all the others that have had this issue, I have already talked to Ron and he is going to do what I have found and get back with me, I Installed his exact set-up with all new parts just like his in our 370Z today. It works perfect with no issues, Just have to get the air out and adjusted correctly. There are plenty of these out in use working perfectly and some that do not, The ones that don't are either not adjusted right or have air in the system still.

This> South Bend Clutch-bad install

Phone 937-506-7224
E-Mail Sales@Zspeed.com

www.ZSPEED.com
Joe@ZSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote