Thread: Project RB-Z
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 12:16 AM   #80 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

I got some parts for the Z will post details they time they are ready for installation. As of now car has been sanded and polished and fitting of the parts has started. Took it on a recovery for a quick wash inside out.

Engine looks clean now

Even clearcoated underside of the hood

Finish seems to be great

I got cusco front and rear struts and motorsports sway bars along with some exciting stuff from Techno Toy Tuning they make some excellent suspension parts for older Toyota and Datusn/Nissans. I always felt the lack of camber and caster setting and a weaker stock suspension so got myself these from them, only down point is their parts are a bit heavy but im not that much bothered about weight saving.

Rear lower control arms, will allows to adjust toe and camber, and can also move the tire within fender wall about 1/2"and can widen the rear track by 1"

Front lower control arms, again widen and shortening along with camber and toe setting, have two setting for sway bars and in total very touch compared to stock ones, come with new ball joints as well.

Tension control rods, got these to adjust the caster as thats a priority, even after cutting the fenders wheels is touching on turning

Quote:

• All solid steel construction
• All hardware plated or powdercoated (The red stuff is powdercoating) providing a finish tough as nails.
• Solid 1" steel, single piece arm design, providing the maximum in rigidity
• Three piece precision rod ends with 3/4" shank, and 5/8" bore, making them INCREDIBLY strong. The rod ends are also Teflon lined, making them self lubricating and helping to reduce noise.
• Right and Left hand threaded threads, making them super easy to adjust caster.
• CNC'd Adapter washers to perfectly fit the bracket to the chassis.
• Stainless Steel tapered spacers for rod ends to provide greater deflection.

You'll have to see these for yourself, but we're pretty confident that these are the beefiest TC rods ever made these cars!

got new bixenon headlights, will fit in place of old halgen stock ones, good thing is they are also made of glass as OEM ones.

side by side

car wont be complete without CF, for the start got the rear tail light panel and BRE replica spoiler CF wrapped at Carbonsignal, result as always amazing

docaam is offline   Reply With Quote