View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #1223 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
update....

my fenders should be picked up from jt370 either today or tomoro

carbon element just emailed me and said my wheel is done he is just waiting for the leathers so he can stitch the side up

also since he has sold the silver reflective he is waiting on the other guys console to arrive so he can finish and send me a center console done in red cf

i just saw a clutch line kit at the FS ads and im hoping the guy will sell it to me.... other than that.... my mods went by pretty fast.... i was expecting to stretch it till summer but i was forced to get everything due to circumstances... the next mod ill be shooting for will most likely be password jdm covers or a motordyne intake mani.... i figure why spend 400-500 on a damn engine cover might as well get an intake manifold LOL.... or i might send both door panels to carbon element so he can wrap it in red cf...and my last mod on the list the 40th BBK with slot and drilled rotors.... but the BBK will be done next year if i dont get the password jdm covers and mani then ill get it next year with the BBK.... i kinda blew my proposed budget already.... i told myself i wouldnt spend that much money on my z since i have a kid already BUTTT... when the parts were dangling in my face i had no choice haha..
You could sell me your CS fenders to free up some cash...

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote