View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Boost_lee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z TT 6MT
Boost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOnomore View Post
Want to trade for a Berk CBE?Want something more aggressive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synack View Post
To quote myself, I live in Houston and we could trade easily. Also if you are in no rush I am coming to San Antonio in April for Nismo fiesta.
Sorry guys, not willing to trade. That would have been an easy swap, but I'm going a different route

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zfeeler View Post
If You'd be willing to ship, I'm very interested
If plans change I will let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I've been looking for one of these, but you'd have to ship it.

Why are you selling if you like it so much?
I'm selling only to fund another exhaust. I eventually want it to be a full motordyne bolt-on car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa37z View Post
Dang Boost if you were selling this earlier I would have picked it up from you, but I ordered mine from Tony and mine should be here soon.

GLWS
Sucks Would have been an easy sell too, sorry man. You will be pleased with your purchase though

On a side note; sale is possibly pending to a local Nismo owner