View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #1299 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
had there been a Porsche guy close by, he would have been upset that his car didn't get any compliment though 2-3 times more expensive than the z
Funny story: I was coming out of Best Buy the other day right near where we meet in Columbia, and I got into my Z. Looked to my front-left, and saw a 911 - dont know what version, didnt matter, but he was parked way off by himself at the end of the row. Whatever, no big deal, I dont blame him I guess.

So I look to my front-right, and see a fairly well dressed guy (you know, designer sweater and jeans, nicer sunglasses, good haircut, etc etc) walking in that direction, but he's staring me down as he walks. And I just KNOW he's the owner, even though there was probably 5 or 6 other cars he was going to pass before he got to the Porsche. I decide to stick around to test my theory, and sure enough, in he climbs. I dont think he was looking down on me or whatever, probably checking it out - I'd have given him a wave had I known he was the owner immediately, but whatev. Just thought it was interesting he was staring me down, I guess.