View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 08:22 PM   #54 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by O&G View Post
I have my filter in the same location w/ no issues and GTM Stg. II s/c filter sits in same location. If you order the GTM Stg. II engine mount for the passenger side it will free up room to run piping forward to the bumper area or wherever you choose to locate the filter. I will be ordering the mount as soon as it becomes available on their website. I'm sure we could have fabed one up, but GTM has already done all the leg work making life easier.
Funny you mention engine mounts:

That is the prototype, and I have a built set waiting to go in my own car. Although these look like solid mounts (and they are) they are about 1/2" shorter than OEM. I plan on using a special, very hard rubber compound between the mount and engine sub frame. This will stiffen things up, yet keep the unwanted vibrations/noise to a minimum, because the rubber will act as a damper.

Like you said, it creates a ton of room when installed over the OEM mounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
PS reservois for the 370Z? UAM is taking FOREVER to release theirs..
If I have the donor car long enough, I can look in to this, as well as a differential brace. All of these will be free of course for the donor car.

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 02-13-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote