View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 01:58 PM   #45 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports View Post
Ahhh sh*t you had to get red didnt you! Should of gotten blue! I modded the sh*t out of my S so if you need any inside info on what works and doesnt give me a shout! Also if you plan on staying N/A gut the OEM intake box and put in a performance filter. The OEM box makes the most HP of all the intakes besides PWJDM and J's both of which will run you around 3k...

good buy and happy modding bro!
Haha, I love the S2K in red or yellow. I think I'm going to leave the car mechanically stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpritche View Post
I think navtool makes something for the backup camera for the S, but PM Jeffblue to make sure

In all seriousness though, that is a sexy car. I have always had a thing for the s2000.
Thanks bud! I'll be sure to PM Jeff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwan72 View Post
Both rides are looking great Steve!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
Nice choice!

Back in 2000, I chose between S2000 and Celica. Bought Celica.
In '06, chose between S2000 and 350. Bought 350.
In '09, chose between S2000 and 370. Bought 370.

I think I need an S2000.
You DEFINITELY need an S2K!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Great color choice and nice set of cars you got there. I think one day i would love to get a roadster like an s2000 or mx-5. Both cars are super fun I hear.

Steve, What are the plans with the S-2000?
Thanks! I think the MX-5 would be really fun as well.

Plans are really just to freshen up the interior, get a set of summer tires when it warms up, and probably add the OEM front lip and perhaps the OEM rear spoiler. It's a great car in stock form so I don't have anything in the way of mechanical plans. I don't want to add an exhaust because I think it'd just be annoying.
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 02-13-2012 at 02:04 PM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote