View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #34 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacist View Post
No. So what's with Philly? According to wikipedia they vote democrat so they can't be that bad. But I'm canadian, so maybe i'm missing something.

yes. i want a car that's fast and competent on the track while being easy to live with on a daily basis. i only have room to park 1 car so that car should be the best of both worlds. a 370z did that. right now I'm considering used m3. an s2000 would be a great toy and weekend car, not so good as a daily driver.
I have never been given a hard time in the south. I lived there with a Civic, no less. This is just a white/asian guy being in a very rough black neighborhood.

Anyways, this thread is about cars so let's move along.
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 02-13-2012 at 01:30 PM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote