View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute
Default m4a1mustang's 5.0, S2000, and other cars thread

***READ FIRST***
Before you troll, think about the ban you'll likely receive as a result. This thread is for civil discussion of 5.0, S2K, and other vehicles. This is not to be a "370Z vs." thread, so if you want to do that, do it somewhere else. All trolls will be reported to AK & crew. Don't even try to come in this thread and

Now that we've got that over with :

So you all know about the 5.0, and I'll post more about what I have done to that one and have yet to do to it, but first I will introduce my latest toy, a 2005 Honda S2000:

My girl and I have been looking at these for a while and finally decided to get one as a joint project car. She was out of town for the weekend but trusted in me to find a good one, so I drove up to Philadelphia to check this one out last Thursday. I liked it and worked out a price, put a deposit down, and headed back home to figure out the logistics of picking it up.

The next day, I took the train back Philadelphia:

The dealer picked me up from the station and I went to sign the papers and take the car home.

Unfortunately, because I was an idiot, I told the dealership not to touch the car when I put the deposit down, so I picked it up with 1/5 tank of fuel. I decided I could make it out of Philadelphia and get fuel on the way to Delaware... I was wrong. I was out of fuel and had to get off two exits south of the airport. That was an adventure including many moments in which I thought I was going to die. I was yelled at, heckled, threatened, etc. But I made it, fueled up, and out as quickly as possible.

I will post more on the plans for the S2K, as well as the status and plans for the 5.0 when I have some more free time.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote