View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #1618 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

so guys. my car is at nissan for warranty work on syncro-rev, cruise control, and the last LED on the gas gauge doesn't light up. rotors need resurfacing as well.
got a pimpin '12 sentra loaner

is there a new z owner at the meet? i saw a black nismo getting off the LIE at kissena blvd. i was tailing him like an *** in the sentra.

here's some updates on the z before i dropped it off. tire letter rice and 25mm spacers in the front to match the poke in the back.
i noticed the hankook v12's are thinner tires than the OEM re050's. the poke isn't as big in the back as it was before with the v12's.

Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote