View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 04:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
dcrew1x
Track Member

Drives: Graphite Bullet
dcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A few questions about this install:

-Anyone know how to have it setup with the steering wheel controls?

-Does this void warranty?

-For the rear view camera, do you have to modify anything (cutting, etc.) or did you find an easy fitting for it?

-Can the sat/gps antennas be located internally so they are not visible without ruining reception.

Thanks!
1. PAC Switch
2. Unless proven to be the root cause of an electrical problem, then no.
3. The camera AK370 uses fits pretty flush. You do however have to trim down one of the license plate lights to allow the camera wiring to fit through and 2 screws are used to hold the camera in place.
4. The gps antenna can be located anywhere you please. Direct Line Of Sight will allow for maximum reception.

I still haven't got around to installing all my components yet. The army keeps me busy I'll post pics later when I get all my stuff installed
dcrew1x is offline   Reply With Quote