View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #335 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal09 View Post
Yeah I got sick of looking at Boehner boy's ugly mug. The commericals blew for the most part this year. Instead of having 15 commericals that were my favorites, the only ones I liked were the M&M one, the doritos dog eating the cats lol, the hyundai veloster, and the Kia dream.

The funniest was the Camaro one with the kid thinking his parents did that one. Reason being, my a$$hole dad did the EXACT same to me when I graduated high school back in 2000. This is how f*cked up my dad is....I woke up the day after graduating, I had to get ready for work (as a bag boy at Giant) and he goes, "go look out in the driveway, I think youll like what I got you, you deserved it". I run out and see a Range Rover in front of my 98 civic and just lose it for like 15 minutes like that kid did in the commericial. He comes out and goes, wow, "I didnt know a NEW AIR FRESHENER would make you so excited".....I stood there like huh? He put a new air freshener in my car.....

The Range Rover was my uncle's.. who apparently rented it after coming in after a red eye flight.

I didnt talk to that a$$hole for a week
:bowro fl:
LIKE us on Facebook!