View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 10:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ron
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: TT '11 PW Nismo #113
Ron has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud of

GTM TT FTW... IMO Greddy is a very good company with quality parts but in this case GTM just has a better product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM@GTM View Post
Let compare some of the main pros and cons

-GTM kit comes with Pre-Bent Stainless Steel Heat Shields Greddy does not offer any heat shields over the manifold
-GTM Bar and Plate Core Intercooler vs Greddy tube and fin core (bar and plate is proven to be more efficient )
-GTM Ball Bering water and oil cooled Garret turbo VS Greddy journal bushing type turbo and oil cooled only (ball bearing turbos spool faster,more efficient,have a much longer life span and for the 370z oil temp issues going with water cooled turbo is no brainer.
-GTM kit does come with tial 50mm blow off valves VS Greddy No blow off valves are supplied.
-GTM kit is complete with fuel and engine management VS Greddy does not come with neither (have to by separate)
-GTM engine managemen is plug and play (via flash ) Greddy is piggy back system required cutting splicing engine harness.
-GTM kit has a lot of room to grow (6 different turbo stages 9 different a/r ) VS GReddy has one turbo option only available.
-GTM kit cheaper and has better value, you get more for what you pay for VS Greddy
-GTM offers 2 different couplers colors VS Greddy only one
-GTM offers k&n filter VS Greddy foam filters

Sam
2011 Twin Turbo PW nismo #113 - My Journal - My TT Build Thread
[ GTM GTX Stg2 TT || HKS EVC6 || Custom CarPC || F.I 3'' TDX CBE || SB 6puck clutch/ZSpeed CSC || BC BR Coilovers || SPC camber arms || Work VSS-X || Custom Headlights || PW:JDM CF Covers || Seibon CF Engine Cover ]
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote