View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
I think it's the fact that the Z is a 2 seater being the main reason for the low sales volumes. They sell probably 10 times as many more expensive G37 coupes simply cause its a 2+2
But I do like the idea of owning a more exclusive car.
Yes! The exclusivity is nice. That thought never crossed my mind until after I bought one. People are staring all the time, compliments all the time, at traffic lights, parking lots, even with my car in the garage with the door open people will say something positive when they walk by. I think it's hilarious, the attention a $50000 CDN car gets. My neighbours even drool over it and the one guy has a modded Z06 and the other has a Caddy XLR... nuts! lol