View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #30 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo1114 View Post
I put on the DWS and is kind of raining. I decided to give it a little test and so far super awesome. Good bye noise, goodbye every little rocks that my summer used to pick up. I cant wait till it snows a bit so I can give it a try. So far, Im happy with what I got. I dont know why people say All Season = No Season. These new DWS I got, sure as hell perform alot better that the OEM summer ones.
They perform better than the summer tires in these cold conditions (where summer tires are not intended to perform), but when things warm up and the roads are dry the summer tires are vastly superior in terms of grip and feel.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote