View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports View Post
With a spacer the rears are fine. The fronts should be a 15mm spacer without having to do any camber adjustments.

Take note... We do tons of wheels a month for customers. If you are looking to add performance and style to your car. Please go buy the correct size and offsets from the start. Please do not use spacers to make the obviously wrong size wheels fit.

Proper widths for a 370z:
Front: *we do not have adjustable camber but these are close numbers to strive for*
9" +25~
9.5" +20~
10" +30~

Rear: *we have adjustable camber and all of these will fit*
10" -6~
10.5" +0~
11" +4~
11.5" +10~
12" +16~

All of these widths can be accomplished without modifications and the right offsets. I have posted some sample offsets that you can strive for and that will fit within our fenders.

Mike

Hey Mike, I think its even worse, wrong LUG BOLT pattern too!! So wrong offset, bolt pattern and a couple other issues... I'm thinking save the headache and order wheels that fit from the get go!

Yikes!