Thread: 5600 Miles
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 05:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Educ8r View Post
I hit 5600 miles today, I purchased my 370Z on January 2, 2009. I'm quite satisfied with the car. Of course the wrong wheel locks were put on and I had a flat and yes the wheel lock did BREAK! I went to the dealership and they gave me G37 wheel locks!

I damaged a tire and had to replace it, it was extremely hard finding that tire in city of 2,000,000+ people. Nissan wanted to charge $400 for one and of course they didn't have it in stock. I chose run flats, the ride isn't too rough but there is a difference. Those tires are HUGE, I really didn't notice until they were taken off the car. I read a lot of complaints about road noise, that doesn't bother me.

I've taken it on an 8 hour trip and enjoyed every minute. I've only seen one other 370Z in Houston, which is great!

My average weekend detailing is about 1-2 hours! I've never paid anyone to detail my car and probably never will. I got my first car when I was 15 and I've always loved spending time detailing it. No one can detail it like I can!

So yeah, I love my Z!

Photos
Glad you're still in love! There are a lot who aren't. Me... of course I'm still in love.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote