View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
Ron
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: TT '11 PW Nismo #113
Ron has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud of

This is ar member narrating the scene to another bc he could not see the picture haha:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
I can't see it, but I am sure that it is some good stuff. Dang GOV'T systems blocking external pix..............killing me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
No worries Rob, I believe I can help. First of all, close your eyes, relax your muscles, free your mind from the govt block and picture this.
There is a drop dead PW Nismo on the lift with about 20 envious guys checking it out. There is a blonde lady about 5"6 135pounds and what appears to be bra size 34b from her shadow stretching on her toes to see how BIG the numbers for the PW Nismo are. There is a random dude with a big hat standing on the lift and towering everyone and most likely thinking to himself "I would get bootayyy everyday of the week with a car like this". There is also a random banner with the German flag colors, they should have gone with the Japanese colors consider the crowd that Z is pulling in the shop. That scene reminisce me of a world cup soccer game in brazil where everyone follows the game on 12" TV set.

You can open your eyes now. Who needs to see when you can have the whole story narrated back to you with such details
LOL

370z Nismo Daily Pics and Fresh Pics
2011 Twin Turbo PW nismo #113 - My Journal - My TT Build Thread
[ GTM GTX Stg2 TT || HKS EVC6 || Custom CarPC || F.I 3'' TDX CBE || SB 6puck clutch/ZSpeed CSC || BC BR Coilovers || SPC camber arms || Work VSS-X || Custom Headlights || PW:JDM CF Covers || Seibon CF Engine Cover ]
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote