View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 12:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecinoid View Post
That looked painfully expensive for 30mph crash. What did he do? Gas it and slam on the brakes. That was weird.....Ouch +2
Those cars easily have enough torque to get you into trouble with all traction control turned off. If you look at his front end, the suspension unloads ABRUPTLY rather than gracefully, so I assume he floored it in a low gear with no traction control turned on, and simply broke it loose. The course itself is straight at that point (correct me if I'm wrong, KB), and I saw no steering, nor brake input. The *** end just came around from what appears to be him simply flooring it.