View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 01:40 PM   #1688 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
I should be open for that weekend. Just let me know
PM me your number and full name so I can put it in my phone. I don't think I saved it last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
Spring Mountain Cruise
Hey fellows looking at my schedule I will have my son for three out of the four weekends in April so the only thing I have available is the weekend of the 28th. Since everyone's schedule is all over the board lets just wait and get through the month of February and we'll see if anything opens up for anyone. Im sure between the months of March, April, and early May we should be able to lock something in. Or if April the 28th is good chime in on that...
Sounds good to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
You buying?..... I think I'm off that weekend so we will have to meet up if I'm in town. We talked about going snowboarding that weekend.
Only if we get a discount of "free" from Copper River.

I might be down for snowboarding. Let me ask Liz if she's interested and I will let you know. If we do it will just be a day trip.