View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 12:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
nuTinmuch
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PG 7AT 370Z
nuTinmuch is a jewel in the roughnuTinmuch is a jewel in the roughnuTinmuch is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to nuTinmuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemurray View Post
I get it, you are a corvette fanboy regardless of your screen name. Any reasonable argument is worthless. If burning oil is acceptable to you, so be it. It wasnt to me. It is a Chevy, all cars are made in different plants. Its not the guy on the shop floor who makes the difference, it's the company's dedication to making quality cars. They don't change that attitude just for one model. If they had it wouldn't have a **** interior like all the other Chevy's and it wouldn't burn oil. The guy on the shop floor isnt designing the motor with the wrong tension oil rings in it, or machining the parts to loose tolerances. If I were going to buy an American muscle car I would get a well equipped 2012 high end mustang thats just as fast, twice the quality, for half the price.
GM has changed a lot in the past few years.

But whatever. As much as he might be a "Corvette fanboy" or whatever, you're clearly just as much of a GM hater. There have been a ton of GM cars in my family over the years, and we've never had a major problem with them.

This includes sports cars, econoboxes, mid-size sedans, etc. None of them ever gave us trouble.

I would DD a Corvette. Easily.