Thread: She's Dead, Jim
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #119 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.onzedge- while you were on your painful biztrip to hawaii was your car hooked up to a battery manager or your kids drive your Z around while you were out?

i ask because there might be some link (not verified) of cars with lower battery charge having this issue more than others.

especially for those in very hot or very cold climates cca can vary greatly...and 3yrs is about when batteries start to show wear if not on battery manager.
My car was not on a battery charger and I was only gone for 5 days total. I do not think any of my guys messed with the Z -- they know better. Besides, we changed the locks and codes.