Thread: She's Dead, Jim
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #108 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaasabi View Post
I was thinking more along the lines of sending the story out to car sites/blogs, as it appears Nissan isn't really responding to e-mails regarding the issue nor are they taking an effort to address it. Putting the issue out in the public domain on car-related publications and sites would definitely get Nissan's attention, and could possibly force them to respond (with something besides a canned reply).

Furthermore, pushing information on the steering lock issue alerts other Z, GTR, Altima, and Maxima drivers to be aware of the high possibility of the issue afflicting them; not everyone who owns one of those cars is on the forums. One my ex-girlfriends' parents drive a Maxima, and while I hate that bitch, I think her parents are fantastic people, who only happened to accidentally raise an idiot - it would be awful to see them driving out to the mountains to go hiking or camping and then getting stuck out there.
I'm on board with this... how can we help?