View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 08:04 PM   #96 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
The latest failure was a Jan2010 build with the same exact pn (revC). I don't mean to scare you since this is the first time hearing about a RevC failing so it could have been an isolated incident but just letting you know.

The replacement in my car is that exact pn you got as well. lol

I suggest keep an eye on the GTR forums to see whether there are repeat failures after recall work.
Since Nissan decided to eliminate the steering lock mechanism for the 2012 models (apparently), I wonder if they think/know that ALL of the revisions are affected?
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote